BELFAB® Edge Welded Metal Bellows
Technetics Semi brings over 60 years of experience to designing, testing and manufacturing edge-welded metal bellows for critical applications.
See BELFAB® Edge Welded Metal Bellows in Action on NASA’s Mars Perseverance Rover
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of materials and configurations to choose from
- High spring rate, very low tolerance for axial displacement
- Low magnetic permeability
- 0.0015” to 0.02” diaphragm thickness
- 1/4” to 18” outer diameter
- Vacuum pressure to > 1,000 psi
- Cryogenic temperatures to 1800°F
As a forerunner in the development of this technology, we continually work to advance the state of the art by engineering unique design solutions that solve critical needs within complex mechanical systems. We also offer contract assembly services including design, fabrication, welding, upper-level assembly, testing and packaging. A certified Class 100/1000 cleanroom assembly environment is available as required. As an ISO 9001-certified organization noted for world-class cellular manufacturing, Technetics Semi has built its reputation on a foundation of total quality achievement.
- Semiconductor: actuators, beamlines, connectors, feed-throughs, leak detectors, sensors, wafer handlers
- Aerospace: reservoirs, toggle switches, cold plate assemblies, fuel drains, engine kiss seals
- Oil & Gas: actuators, connectors, couplings, feed-throughs, gas lines, reservoirs, sensors
- Medical: batteries, cardiovascular devices, implants, drug delivery, monitoring devices, vacuum pumps, valves