LAMELFLEX®, a unique laminated seal, is designed for critical service applications and dedicated to achieving the highest efficiency for your triple offset butterfly valves by significantly reducing internal leak paths. With state-of-the-art engineering, our LAMELFLEX® seals form a strong seal against rigid valve seats and deliver optimal cycle frequency and fire safety. Through thoughtful design and precise manufacturing, this product can achieve bidirectional ANSI Class VI shut-off, the most stringent leakage performance standard as tested with liquid nitrogen.
Features & Benefits
The benefits obtained by using LAMELFLEX® seals result from:
- Complete analysis of the valve – hardware interface with the seal
- Understanding the interaction between the different materials and their behaviors
- Taking into account seal assembly in the valve manufacturing process
- Understanding the effects related to the direction of fluid flow including bidirectional operation
- Rigorous selection of the appropriate machining method to ensure dimensional tolerances and good surface finish at the valve seat.
- Special designs available with diverse materials according to specifications
- Lamination of special material (graphite, PTFE) and metal, offering a combination of compressible and resilient materials
- Available in sizes from 75 mm to 900 mm (3 inch to 36 inches)
- Valves: seat sealing, butterfly triplet offset
- Oil & gas
- Nuclear power