About Technetics Group Elastomer Bellows Seals
Elastomer Bellows seals and ducting seals are used in industries where applications require a solution that can accommodate expansion, pressure variation, compensate for misaligned components, isolate vibration and protect components. At Technetics Group, our elastomer bellows and ducting seals are designed, manufactured and tested to meet our customer requirements. Each seal can be uniquely made to focus on the customer’s specifications, from a simple single convolution to a complex multi-convolution sealing solution with pressure support rings.
- Accommodates a wide range of movement and displacement
- Light weight design specifically to meet aerospace requirements
- Durable and low maintenance
- Easy installation
- A wide range of elastomers to choose from for use in a large number of applications and environments
- In-house engineering capability to design bespoke molded products
- Fire-proof or fire-resistant, as required
Industries and Applications
- Aerospace applications including commercial aircraft. Our elastomer solutions can be found in many parts of the aircraft, from the cabin to the tail cone.
- Any industrial application where a flexible component is required to accommodate vibration, movement, and thermal and chemical protection.
Properties and Technical Information
Choose from a wide variety of material options including Silicone, EPDM, FKM, HNBR and PU.
- Extreme Temperature Performance
Performs in a wide range of temperatures, from -67°F to 617°F (-55°C to 325°C).
Single or multi-convolution designs available, can be designed to meet customer requirements.
- High Performance
Combines Technetics Group’s elastomer formulations with engineered fabrics to create light and high performance products.