About Technetics Group Elastomer Seals: Engineered Sealing Components
The elastic properties of elastomer seals allow them to be custom-designed to fit any unique shape or space. Our seals solve challenges where others cannot, and excel in media sealing (including liquid, air and dust), vibration damping and product protection.
- High chemical inertia and compatibility with food and pharmaceutical applications
- Antibacterial properties
- Flexible design and custom applications
- Adaptative to environment and service conditions
- Custom designed to meet customer requirements
- Wide range of products including custom engineered components, window and hatch seals, pylon seals, filler seals, panel seals, pipe clips, bleed air seals and flap track fairing
Industries and Applications
- Movable cofferdam bulkheads
- Storage containers
- Transport containers
- Leak-tight panels (naval, aerospace industry)
- Nuclear vessels (equipment or personnel chambers)
- Isothermal chambers
- Clean rooms
- Sliding or quick-locking doors (autoclaves, sterilizers)
- Centrifugal filters (access doors and drainage hoppers)
- Aircraft access doors
- Cockpit canopies
- Pneumatic conveyors (bagging hoppers, valve gates)
- Phonic isolation
Properties and Technical Information
Choose from a wide variety of material options including BIO-GUARDIAN®, Silicone, EPDM, FKM and HNBR.
- Extreme Temperature Performance
Performs in a wide range of temperatures, from -148°F to 27°F (-100°C to -3°C).
- Wide Range of Operating Conditions
From few mbar to 100+ bar/various fluids.