On-demand Webinar: Technetics Group Introduces HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL®, Critical Sealing Technology
The HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL® texturized seal is a low-load metal seal which allows for the optimization of assemblies at the design phase. It offers uncomplicated installation while achieving a superior sealing level and maintaining performance over time with possibilities of reuse.
A product of the technical collaboration of Technetics Group and the French Atomic Energy Commission (CEA), this innovation allows us to address issues that other metallic solutions couldn’t solve.
- HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL® offers a higher seal capacity to withstand service conditions (pressure & temperature)
- HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL® has a lower required load with optimal sealing
- HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL® provides better sealing performance
- HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL® has a lower sensitivity to flange surface defects
- HELICOFLEX® TEXEAL® offers the possibility of reuse
Presented by Technetics Group, Mechanical Engineers, Frédéric Sauvinet (HELICOFLEX® Seals Product Manager) and Philippe Favre (Nuclear Market Manager)